Mudra Crafts Set of 7 Copper Brass Yoga Meditation Altar Tibetan Buddhist Supplies Offering Bowls
Size:3 Inches | Color:Brass Tone
Called Dintsar in Tibetan, offering bowls are commonly used in Tibetan temples, shrines, and home altars and filled with offerings every morning as a way of collecting merit and virtue. They can hold different substances such as rice, fruits, yak butter, salt, ghee, water, flowers, incense, cinnamon powder, herbs, quartz crystals, or other stones.
In Tibetan religious belief, water is considered to be plentiful and free. Water offering, called yonchap in Tibetan, will cultivate generosity and reduce selfishness and greed. Water offering bowls are normally made from copper because of its cleansing and antibacterial properties. The following features set our offering bowls apart.
* Beautifully crafted; Gleam stunningly; Unique novelty pieces;
* Light and portable; Great for travel or home altars;
* Endless applications: With some sand inside the bowls, they are great censers for cone, resin, or short stick incense; Great ring, earrings, or pendant holders;
* Neutral design: Can be used in all kinds of religious rituals including Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, or Catholic; Blend in well with other decors;
* Can be easily cleaned with metal cleaner or ketchup if there is any tarnish.
* Sensitively priced with uncompromising quality;
Whether you have a yoga, meditation, or solitary altar, this set of bowls with gorgeous accents and trim will be an eye catching focal piece. They are great for anyone attempting practice in a confined area.
- TRADITIONAL- 7 bowls; Made from brass copper alloy
- VERSATILE- Offering bowls, altar accessories, incense burners, or jewelry holders
- WELL CONSTRUCTED- Sturdy and stable; Doesn’t tip easily, even when full
- PORTABLE- Light weight; Easy to store