Mandala Crafts Stainless Steel Snap Fastener Button Kit with Tools for Leather Marine Boat Canvas Jeans Size 24 15 mm 25 Sets
Is it frustrating that the snap button fastener on your boat cover rusted? Are you in limbo about whether you should throw away a favorite jacket because of a broken snap? This box of stud snap hardware with installation tools included will help. With a hammer and the included punch, setter, and anvil, you can easily install these long-lasting ss metal snaps to leather, canvas, denim, tarp, corduroy, flannel, or silk fabrics like a breeze. Made from marine-grade stainless steel, the snap in buttons will not rust and are compatible with other snap button installation tools such as snap pliers and snap punches.
This set of heavy-duty snap hooks is a great addition to your sewing kit. From repairing a marine canvas button extension or window sunshade to general sewing, this set of stainless-steel snaps can do it all. Installing a replacement snap on overalls, boots, cargo shorts, hats, backpacks, or purses cannot be easier and there is no sewing involved. For crafters who enjoy creating bibs, bracelets, handbags, pillow cases, wallets, or even dog coats, this silver snap kit is not only functional, but also decorative.
Premium Quality Stainless Steel Snaps
- Made from marine grade 304 stainless steel
- Nickel & lead free
- Sturdy, heavy duty, & durable
- Rust & tarnish resistant
- 25 Set of Snaps; 100 pieces total
- Each set includes a cap, socket, post, & stud
- Button snap size: 15 mm or 0.59 inch
Versatile Snaps for All Kinds of Projects
Great for Repairs & DIY!
- Well-suited for leather craft, sewing pro, DIY crafting, clothing, upholstery, & jewelry making.
- Repair old overalls, boots, cargo shorts, jackets, work shirts, pants, shoes, hats, sportswear & many other kinds of clothing.
- Use for fixing up purses, bracelet closure clasps, bag straps, vehicle & boat covers
- Compatible with leather, canvas, denim, tarp, corduroy, flannel, or silk fabrics
- Easy to Install & Use
- No Sewing Required!
- Installation Tools Included: Punch, Setter, & Anvil
Lay out your chosen fabric and supplies, including a mallet or hammer. Punch a hole with the punch tool.
Push the cap through the punched hole and then cover the stem of the cover with the socket.
Place the anvil beneath the snap cover, then place the snap press vertically on the socket. Gently tap the tool with a hammer or mallet.
Punch a new hole in desired location. Insert the post through the hole, and place the stud over the post.
Place the anvil beneath the post, then place the snap press vertically on the stud. Gently tap the tool with a hammer or mallet.
All done! Make sure to test the strength of your snap by fastening them together and pulling them apart.
|Grommet Eyelet Kit with Setting Tools||ean Button Replacement Tack Button with Rivet Kit||Metal Leather Snap Fastener Button Kit with Tools||Single Cap Rivet Kit and Punch Press Setting Tool|
|Color||Chrome||Antique Brass & Gunmetal||Gold, Silver, Antique Brass & Gunmetal||Gold, Silver, Antique Brass & Gunmetal|
|Amount of Sets||100 sets||80 sets||80 sets||180 sets|
- Snap button made from marine grade 304 stainless steel; Nickel and lead free; Sturdy, heavy duty, and durable; Rust and tarnish resistant; Easy to install and use; No sewing required
- Snap buttons for elastic bands, cotton fabric, canvas, PVC, tarp, fleece, leather, vinyl, denim, or plastic up to about 2mm or 0.08 inch thick
- Metal snap installation tools included: one-hole punch, one snap press, and one small anvil base
- Snap on buttons in bulk wholesale packaging; 25 sets; Each snap fastener set includes a cap, socket, post, and stud; 100 pieces total; Button snap size: 15 mm or 0.59 inch; Line 24 snap in buttons
- Snaps for leathercraft, sewing, DIY crafting, clothing, upholstery, and jewelry making; Button snaps for jackets, bracelet closure clasps, bags, sportswear, straps, pants, shoes, hats, RV covers, and shirts