Mandala Crafts Round Cowhide Genuine Leather String Cord, Natural Rawhide Rope for Jewelry Making, Kumihimo Braiding, Shoelaces (2mm, White)
No detail is too small when it comes to jewelry making and crafting. Fake and genuine leather cord might look similar but it makes a huge difference when it comes to final products. This roll of real leather cord is made with carefully selected and premium quality cowhides processed with safe chemicals and dyes. The glossy coating and vibrant color will instantly spice up your projects. The continuous leather string is soft enough to bend and tie into knots but stiff enough to handle and maneuver by hand. The tensile strength of the cord is reasonable and fits for jewelry making, crafting, braiding, weaving, beading, or wrapping.
For making or restoring jewelry such as necklaces, lariat chokers, bracelets, wristbands, earrings, or Kumihimo style jewelry, this cord will enhance the look of the final products. This elegant leather cord with smooth surface is compatible with almost all kinds of pendant and charm materials. For making garments, shoe laces, boot strings, hatbands, handbags, or thongs, this leather string will immediately jazz up your projects. The cord is handy to keep for crafters to make lanyards, dream catchers, bookmarks, key chains, latigos, seats, or saddles. Wrapping handles or walking sticks with the leather cord will yield a rustic look. The uses are so versatile that from repairing a pair of baseball gloves, hanging ornaments, to creating pet toys, this cord will cover it all.
Genuine Leather Cord
- Made from real cowhide leather
- Continuous length and consistent color
- Soft and flexible
- Vibrant dyed color coating and bleeding free
- Compatible with leather jewelry findings
Jewelry Making Leather String
- Kumihimo jewelry
- Braided bracelets
- Wrap bracelets
- Pendant and strand necklaces
- Leather chokers
- Beading projects
- Bohemian earrings
- Shoelace replacement
- Garment making
- Handbag and suite case decoration
- Handle and sheath wrapping
- Upholstery trims and piping
- Corset lacing
- Bridle repair
- Leather gloves
Crafting Leather Cord
- Create dream catchers
- Design ornaments
- Design book marks, tags, and bind books
- Construct pet toys
- Repair baseballs
- Build lanyards, key chains, hatbands, and headbands
- Make eyeglass lanyards
Genuine Leather Cord Instructions
- 1mm leather cords are mainly for light duty uses for wrapping, braiding, and decoration purposes. Genuine leather cords at this size are not made for usage requiring high tensile strength.
- Real cowhide cording does have a genuine leather smell, which differentiates it from faux leather. Though most people appreciate the smell, it might be unpleasant to some people. Air it out to get rid of the smell fairly quickly.
- To increase the wrapping tension, soak the cord in water, wrap it around your object of choice, and wait until it is dry.
- Plain round leather string rope made from real cowhide leather; Soft, smooth, and flexible; Colorfast and non-bleeding; Well applied shiny dyed color coating;
- Great for choker necklaces, bracelets, earrings, dreamcatchers, and eyeglass string, DIY leathercraft, lacing, sewing, Kumihimo braiding, beading, decorating, and wrapping;
- Wholesale bulk supplies; 20 Yards (18.5 Meters) per spool; Continuous length and consistent color and shape;
- Please note that colors might vary slightly from the images due to computer monitor resolution and photography light settings.