Mandala Crafts Loose Volcanic Rock Lava Bead Kit for Making Essential Oil Diffuser Jewelry, Necklaces, Bracelets, and Rosary Malas
Size:8mm | Color:Unwaxed Colored Stones
Also known as pumice stones, authentic lava beads are semi-precious gemstones that have a number of applications in the healing arts. They absorb anxiety and negative energy and are wonderful stones for protection, strength, and fertility. Our lava beads provide strength and help the wearer feel more grounded, peaceful, and less angry. Great for yoga, prayer, and meditation, the black lava beads correspond to the root chakra.
With their porous surface, lava beads are perfect for use in aromatherapy. To use the black lava beads, boil in hot water for 15 minutes, or use a polishing cloth to remove most of the wax. No need to boil or wipe the colored beads, because they are not waxed. Use a fragrant free carrier oil to dilute the essential oils before adding them to any diffuser jewelry. The holes inside each bead are uniform and easy to thread with cord, crystal string, or craft wire. The essential oil fragrance will last on the beads for one to two days.
- Material: Assorted unwaxed manmade colored lava beads;
- Quantity: Bulk set of 180 beads, 8mm, 18 beads in each compartment; Hole size: 1mm; includes plastic case; Free Mandala Crafts elastic crystal string;
- Round-shaped lava beads, uniform and easy to string, are the perfect supplies for diy jewelry including bracelets, necklaces, malas, earrings, keychains, and anklets;
- Colored beads are porous artificial stones and the colors included are yellow, white, blue, red, purple and green; Wax on black beads can be easily removed for aromatherapy by boiling in water or using a polishing cloth;
- WARRANTY: 45-day no questions asked; Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts;