Mandala Crafts Howlite Carved Skull Beads for Jewelry Making Skull Charms - Small Skulls for Crafts - Bulk Skeleton Beads Skull Head Beads for Bracelet Spacer Necklace
Did your yak bone skull beads for jewelry making have awkward holes and give you a hard time stringing? Are the acrylic skull beads too light and they make the final product feel less substantial? This skull bead kit is the answer. Made from manmade howlite, the small skeleton heads with drilled-through holes and a nice weight are a must-have for those who are into skull jewelry making. The colorfast beads skull heads with their vivid color are comfortable to the touch and will not fade or bleed. With the ample quantity included, the skull beads for jewelry making bulk pack will last for several projects.
Pairing well with a variety of jewelry beads and compatible with jewelry findings such as head pins, these skull head jewelry beads are great for making skull necklaces, bracelets, pendants, earrings, mala skull beads, rosaries, earrings, or anklets. As skull bead spacers, these skull beads add personality to an ordinary piece. For crafting, these skull jewelry beads can be used to create ornaments and sun catchers, ornaments, or keychains. The uses of these skeleton beads are so versatile that they can be also used as skull hair beads.
Skull Jewelry Beads
- Made from Dyed Simulated Howlite
- Comfortable to the Touch
- Flake, Fade, Scratch, & Chip Resistant
- Durable & Sturdy
- Colorfast, Waterproof, & Odorless
Great for Jewelry Making, DIY Crafting, & MORE!
- Design spooky jewelry like necklaces, skull pendants, mala beads, bracelets, kandi, skull rosaries, earrings, or anklets
- Use as Halloween jewelry charms, Halloween skeleton beads, gothic charms, skulls charms, day of the dead charms, and skull spacer beads
- Make wonderful suncatchers, polymer clay sculptures, ornaments, keychains, lanyards, and drawstring ends
- Decorate for holidays such as Halloween and Day of the Dead
- Pair Well with Other Jewelry Beads
- Compatible with Thin Thread, Wire, String, & Other Jewelry Findings
|Mandala Crafts Leaf Charms||Mandala Crafts Stainless Steel Charms||Mandala Crafts Teardrop Crystal Beads||Mandala Crafts Glass Pearl Beads||Hamsa Hand Evil Eye Charm Beads|
|Quantity||150 Pieces||12 Pieces||200 Pieces||1000 Pieces||100 Pieces|
- Skull jewelry beads with holes made from dyed simulated howlite; Durable and sturdy skeleton beads; Comfortable to the touch; Colorfast; Lead and nickel-free; Waterproof and odorless miniature skull beads; Flake, fade, scratch, and chip resistant
- Small skull charms for jewelry making and beading; Spooky beads for spooky jewelry, skeleton jewelry, and skull jewelry making; Howlite skull beads for skull necklace beads, skull pendant beads, mardi gras skull beads, skull mala beads, bracelet skull beads, skull kandi beads, skull rosary beads, earring beads, or anklet beads
- Skeleton head beads to be used as Halloween jewelry charms, Halloween skeleton beads, gothic charms, skulls charms, day of the dead charms, and skull spacer beads; Skull craft beads make wonderful suncatchers, polymer clay sculptures, ornaments, keychains, lanyards, and drawstring ends
- Skull charm beads to decorating for holidays such as halloween and Day of the Dead; Skull goth beads with drilled-though holes are compatible with thin thread, wire, string, and other jewelry findings; Skull gothic beads pair well with other jewelry beads
- Small skull beads bulk wholesale pack; Mini skull beads with consistent size and shape; 25 tiny skulls; Size: about 19m X 14mm X 17mm; Hole size: 0.04 inch or 1mm