Mandala Crafts Heat Shrink Wrap Bag with Clear Film for Soap, Bath Bombs, Gift Baskets, Candles, Packaging
Have you wondered what kind of gadgets soap sellers use to give their merchandise such a professional look? Have you ever accidently opened a plastic wrapped gift you meant to give to someone else? This pack of assorted heat shrinkable wrap pouches is the answer. Compared to polyolefin or cellophane shrink bags, PVC ones are easier to use and do not require a professional heat gun. They will instantly improve the presentation of the merchandise or gift. The bags also increase puncture resistance and prevent dents, nicks, and damage to products.
The flat bags have slight blueish color but after heat shrinking, they are completely clear and will not add any unwanted hue on the items being bagged. The bags require low heat temperatures around 180 to 220 Fahrenheit for shrinking. They conform nicely when being heated and yield a professional look. The variety of the size options make it fit for different sizes and shapes such cubic, rectangular, round, cylindrical, or odd shapes. For handmade products such as soap and essential oils where fragrance plays an important role in the sale of that item, the top of the sleeve can always leave a small opening so that customers can smell it. The extra-large ones even fit gift baskets with vertical handles. You will never need to scratch your head to figure out how to wrap an Easter basket anymore.
Professional Heat Shrink Bags
- Made from PVC material
- End products yield a clear film without yellowish hue
- Sturdy and durable
- Maximum shrinkage is about 40% of overall size
- Accommodates different shapes and sizes of items
- Bars of soap
- Bath bombs
- Bottles and jars
- Gift baskets
- Jewelry and makeup
- Photographs, books, and CDs
- Merchandise, cord rolls, and parts
Heat Wrapping Instructions
WE HAVE A VIDEO in the IMAGE. Please watch it if you are a rookie at heat wrapping.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know whether the size fits?
You do not need to be OCD about the sizes. Always pick a bag with a larger size than the item to be wrapped. The tunnel dimension needs to be large enough. The length of the bag can always be trimmed.
2. Can you use these for shoes?
Absolutely. The bags with larger sizes are perfect for odd-shaped items.
3. Can these be used to seal airtight or made waterproof?
The bags will be fine with a gentle splash on the sides. However, they are not thermal sealed at the top for completely waterproof protection, nor are they airtight. The bags will prevent water damage to certain degree but also allow you to leave an opening so that the contents can be smelled, which is useful for merchandise sold for their smell such as soap, essential oil, bath bombs, or candles.
4. I do not have a professional heat gun. Will a hair dryer work?
For occasional packers, yes. For more professional or large volume packing, a professional heat gun will make a huge difference. A hair dryer cannot reach very high temperatures. A professional heat gun with better heating capacity will yield a more clean look.
5. Will it smell when I heat wrap?
PVC contains chloride and will smell when being heated. It is recommended that you have proper ventilation.
- PVC heat shrink wrap bags for residential and commercial use; Clear film without yellowish hue; Sturdy and durable; Lead-free, non-toxic, and odorless; Leaves no residue;
- Great for storing or packaging soap, bath bombs, gift baskets, trays, glasses, bottles, jars, candles, merchandise, cutting boards, photographs, books, makeup, CD cases, or even irregular shaped items such as shoes and action figures;
- Easy to trim and work with; Process is as simple as bagging the item and shrinking with a heat gun or hair dryer;
- Bulk wholesale supplies; Quantity: 100 bags; Size: 9 X 14 Inches; Each bag shrinks up to 40% at about 250 F;