Mandala Crafts Jewelry Glue on Bails for Pendants – Pendant Bails for Jewelry Making – Jewelry Pendant Bail Kit 120 PCs Gunmetal Antique Bronze Rose Gold Silver Rectangular Bails
Did you notice jewelry pendant bails can really make or break your jewelry designs? Does hole drilling stop you from installing your favorite charm? These jewelry bails glue on findings can help. With the perfect glue pad and hoop size, these necklace bales are designed to string and subjoin to a broad-spectrum of materials and findings. With these bails for necklaces, there is no need alter or carve into pendants. The spoon setting area on the bail pendant for jewelry making is large and flat to accommodate different styles of jewels and is simple to secure with epoxy, E6000 adhesive, or jewelry glue. Unlike sterling silver jewelry bails, these brass bails for pendants maintain their luster without constant polishing. Whether you’re a craft hobbyist or professional, these jewelry making bails make it remarkably easy to attach pendants while rendering a sophisticated appeal. With this assortment of pendant bales, there is no need to wire wrap or drill holes. Simply adhere the glue bail to crystals, cabochons, gemstones, or rhinestones with glue to create an instant pendant. Compatible with a wide range of materials, these necklace bails for jewelry making mount metal, hematite, and fused or dichroic glass with ease. The flat bails are even capable of securing heavy pendants such as geodes, clay stones, or marble rocks. Not only are these stylish flat pendant bails great for turning your favorite charms or beads into unique jewelry pendants but they will also make them look clean and professional. From jewelry to crafts, these versatile jewelry findings bails will have you covered!
- Flat pad bails made from plated brass-based metal alloy; Durable and sturdy; Assorted glue on jewelry bails with large loop holes and flat-back textured pads; Unisex design; Corrosion, fade, and rust-resistant; Nickel and lead-free bales for pendants
- Jewelry bails glue on setting for jewelry making; Bails for pendants jewelry making and necklace making; Easy to use locket bail settings, glue on earring backs, and charm bails
- Metal bails for DIY crafting; Flat back bails for keychains, wind chimes, zipper pulls, shoe charms, ornaments, or bird feeders
- Jewelry bails for pendants compatible with various string, twine, chain, wire, and satin or leather cord; Jewelry bail findings pair well with glass, wood, resin, clay, ceramic, porcelain, cabochon, crystal, rhinestone, or polymer clay pendants and charms
- Glue on pendant bail wholesale pack; Glue on bail assorted kit; 120 rectangular bails for pendants; Overall size: 25 X 7.5mm; Setting area size: 7.5 X 15 mm; Loop inner diameter: 7.5 X 5mm; Silver, gold, antique bronze, gun metal black, and gold bails for jewelry making; 24 pcs each color