Mandala Crafts Glass Seed Beads, Small Pony Beads Assorted Kit with Organizer Box for Jewelry Making, Beading, Crafting
This box of assorted seed beads with colorful shades in a nifty storage box is made from solid glass. Many shades of the color spectrum are represented in this set including rainbow, opaque, iridescent, translucent, and transparent. The vivid color will not rub off or fade. The beads are smooth and shimmer, which will yield a professional look when you make the final product. The hole surface is seamless and drilled clean. The bead holes are compatible with big eye needles or bead looms. They are also compatible with different stretchy or non-stretching strings or threads, wires, or safety pins. They can also be easily glued or sewed. Compared to beads hanging on a string or mixed bead lots, this secure box with individual compartments for each assorted color is much more organized and easier to work with, especially for pattern designs.
No matter whether it is used by beginners or professionals, this set of seed beads with its broad variety of colors will give you hours of fun. For making earrings, necklaces, or bracelets, these beads bring just the right amount of sparkle to your design, whether they are being used as spacers or pattern beads. For crafts such as quilting, textile embellishing, art accenting, stone weaving, beading, or garment making, these beads will instantly dress up your project.
Glass Seed Beads for Jewelry Making
- Great for making earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or waist beads.
- Can also be used as spacers or pattern beads.
- Will not expand in water.
- Uniform and consistent.
- Native American, African, Japanese Kumihimo, and friendship jewelry.
- Bead weaving, beading, embroidering, sewing, or crafting.
- Quilting, textile embellishing, art accenting, stone weaving, beading, or garment making.
Seed Beads for Beginners and Professionals
- This set of seed beads with its broad variety of colors will give you hours of fun
- Will instantly dress up your project.
Create Vivid Bead Patterns
With a broad spectrum of beads, you can create vivid beading patterns.
DIY Beading Kit
For the DIY hobbyist, the seed bead kit is not only easy to use but also convenient to store.
Compatible with Different Threads and Wires
The beads can be strung with threads, wires, or safety pins. It can also be easily glued together.
|Tiger Tail Seed Bead String||Elastic Jewelry Fiber||Clear Nylon Thread||Invisible Thread||Crystal String|
|Tensile Strength||Very High||Medium||High||High||Medium|
|Flexibility||Superior||Very Good||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
|Stretchiness||Non Stretch||Very Stretchy||Non Stretch||Non Stretch||Medium Stretchy|
- Tiny seed pony beads made from glass; Durable and sturdy; Symmetrical with shiny luster; Will not expand in water; Uniform shape and consistent color; Cut-through holes;
- Versatile: Make friendship Kumihimo jewelry; Use for bead weaving, beading, embroidering, sewing, or crafting; Great for making earrings, bracelets, necklaces, waist beads, or use as rondelle spacer beads;
- Bulk wholesale pack: 9000 mixed color beads; About 375 beads each color; Bead size: About 3mm X 2mm or size 8/0; Hole size: about 1mm; Storage container size: 7.5 X 5 X 0.75 inches;
- Compatible with threads, strings, wires, bead looms, or safety pins; Please note that colors might vary slightly from the images due to computer monitor resolution and photography light setting. The size might vary slightly due to the delicate seed bead manufacturing process.