Mandala Crafts E27 3W Freemason Masonic Square and Compasses Emblem Symbol Altar Decor Lodge Light Bulb
This light bulb with the Masonic square and compass sign is aesthetically appealing and mainly decorative, but it is still functional as a dim light bulb. The freemason emblem symbol in the middle lights up and yields soft warm light. This well-made Freemason novelty bulb is a cool addition to altar, wall, or lodge decor, and will add flair to your party.
As a whimsical piece of Masonic art, this light is a good conversation piece. This unique, small, and dim light bulb is a thoughtful gift especially for those who are really hard to shop for. For a Freemason, Scottish Rite, Shriner, or someone who is interested in Masonic stuff, this unique and interesting gift will definitely make the recipient smile. The solid bulb has great visual attractiveness to decorate your desk, study, or be used as a decorative hanging or string light. For business, this unique product can be made into freemasonic collectibles or novelty merchandises.
Whimsical Freemason Gift
- Decorate altars and lodges
- Accent walls, shelves, and desks
- Add flair to parties
Low Wattage Masonic Light Bulb
- Fit standard lamp socket base
- Low wattage without hurting eyes
- Can be used as night-light bulbs
- Soft, warm light
- Gift ready for Freemason, Scottish Rite, Shriner, and masonic item collectors
Mandala Crafts, the manufacturer of the light bulbs, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any chapter of the masons.
|LED Flame Light Bulb with Gravity Sensor||Vintage ST64 Edison Light Bulbs||LED Edison Light Bulbs ST58|
|Wattage||3 Watts||60 Watts||60 Watts|
- Soft warm light; 110V; Incandescent glass bulb; 3 Watt; Fits regular standard socket base; The lamp in the picture is for showing purpose; Bulbs only, the lamp base is NOT INCLUDED.
- Ornamental dim light; Not for general lighting purpose;
- Novelty, holiday, office, or grab bag gift; Wall and desk decoration; Stocking stuffer;
- Individually and securely packed in Mandala Crafts box; Gift ready;