Mandala Crafts Cord Locks Toggle Plastic Spring Stop for Draw String Locking Ends, Elastic Cord, Bungee Cord, Shoelace Stopper, Pack of 100
Are you about to throw away a hoodie with a broken cord lock? Does your toddler keep bothering you to tie his pants string? This set of hard plastic toggle spring clasps will help. These well-constructed drawstring keepers are sturdy, reliable and provide a strong hold. The installation is simple, and the barrel cord locks are compatible with a variety of tactical, elastic, and bungee cords. Our cord slide locks don’t have sharp edges and can easily slide up and down. They are heavy duty, so they can go through numerous washing and drying cycles without damage. From creating or repairing clothes with drawstrings, to closing off a paracord project, these robust spring-loaded toggles will help you get the job done like a pro.
For shorts, hats, jackets, swim trunks, backpacks, scrubs, and raincoats with broken toggle stoppers, these handy cord locks can give them a second life. You can use these adjustable lock clips with shoe laces on sneakers or hiking boots for easy and secure tying that won’t come undone.
These push button cord locks are convenient to have around the house for repairing goggles, creating pet harnesses, or securing doors, blinds, and drawers. For sewing hobbyists, these drawstring clamps are a necessity for making dice bags, cinch bags, or laundry bags. The kit is great for fixing up old boating, fishing, kayaking, or camping equipment. They can be used for building crab rings and for repairing sleeping bag tighteners, tent closures, ski glove fasteners. They can do it all! You can even use them on DIY face mask straps to prevent chafing your ears.
Use this versatile lock for any repair or adjustment!
Premium Single Hole Barrel Cord Locks
- Made of Plastic & Metal Spring
- Single Hole & Barrel Shaped
- Resilient Spring For Secure Cord Locking
- Sturdy & Durable
- Neutral Design
- Compatible with many materials & colors
- Easy to Install
Variety of Applications
- Clothing:Hoodies, shorts, jackets, swim trunks, scrubs, and raincoats
- Footwear and Accessories:Hats, backpacks, hiking boots, sandals, and sneakers
- Household Repairs:Fixing goggles, pet harnesses, or securing doors, blinds, and drawers.
- DIY Projects:Face masks, cinch bags, dice bags, laundry bags, or crab rings
- Outdoor Equipment:Sleeping bags, tents, ski gloves, and equipment for boating, fishing, kayaking, or camping
- Lightweight, Colorfast, Fade-Resistant
- Suited for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Machine Washable & Dryable
Prepare the cord and lock
Press and hold the button on the lock to open the hole
Feed both ends of the cord through the open hole
Tie a knot in the ends of the cord to secure the lock
|Round Single Hole Cord Locks||Drawstring Rope||Double Hole Cord Locks||Mixed Single Hole Cord Locks||Bungee Cord and Cord Locks|
|Material||Plastic||Cotton||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic and Polyester|
- Cord locks with single hole made from plastic and metal spring; Lightweight, colorfast, and fading resistant; Fit for indoor and outdoor use; Machine washable and dryable; Resilent and strong spring for secure cord locking
- Drawstring toggles for hoodies, backpacks, shoelaces, tents, clothing, paracord projects, cinch bags, sweatpants, luggage, face masks and lanyards
- Draw string locking ends with neutral design; Compatible with different colors and materials; Easy to install and use; Can also be sewn or strapped on
- Cord stoppers compatible with a variety of strings and cording such as round or flat elastic cord, bungee shock cord, tactical cord, and paracord
- Plastic cord locks in bulk packaging; Pack of 100 cord stops; Cord stop overall size: 1 (H) X 0.55 (W) X 0.4 (T) Inches; Hole size: 0.25 X 0.35 inches