Mandala Crafts Clear Invisible Thread, Nylon Monofilament Line for Quilting, Sewing, Hanging, Seed Beading, Hair Weaving
Do you feel frustrated trying to find the right thread when you sew a patch on a coat? Is matching colors like a game of mission impossible when you try seam a quilt? This set of transparent nylon cord is the ultimate solution. The clear texture removes the need to match colors and leaves no obvious trace of stitching. With the naked eye, it is almost impossible to see this thread on a light-colored background.
The thread yields flawless results when used in sewing, hemming, embroidery, and upholstery. It does not snag easily and matches materials from silk to cowhide. The transparent color blends well when making pillows or quilts. For attaching appliqué, sequins, or smocking and sewing badges, patches, or buttons on clothes, the result is clean and sharp. It is a handy rescue thread for different special events or occasions when you need to fix a wedding gown or a prom dress at the last moment. It can even be used to sew your chewed-up dog toys together.
For beading and jewelry making, the nylon string works extremely well with seed beads such as size 11/0 or 15/0. Different from crystal string, which is elastic and weak, this thread can carry some serious weight and is able to hold heavy beads made from stone, metal, or pearls. No matter whether you are making illusion style jewelry or waist beads, this string will fit the bill.
The thread is easier to knot than a fishing line and thick enough to see while you are working with it. It is soft but stiff enough to hold a strong knot. In crafting or hanging indoor or outdoor decorations especially from the ceiling, the invisible thread will do magic. When taking photos where a white and clear background is necessary, use this thread to hang items and take photos, and the line will just "melt" into the light background.
Transparent Invisible Thread
- Made from nylon material
- Soft, strong, durable, and non-stretch
- Hand or machine sewing compatible
- Negates the need to match fabric colors
- Tangle free and easy to tie into knots
Sewing and Quilting Clear Thread
- Embroidery, seaming, sewing, and hemming
- Upholstery and carpet repair
- Quilting and pillow making
- Attach applique, sequins, or smocking
- Sewing badges, patches, or buttons on clothes
- Repair dresses or toys
- Seed beads beading thread
- Illusion style and pearl jewelry string
- Hanging indoor or outdoor home, holiday, and party decorations
- String for photography that requires a clear background
- Great for hair weaving, and attaching hair extensions or wigs
Packing Quantity and Tension
Packing Quantity: 4 Rolls;
0.2mm: 136.5 yards per roll, 546 yards total;
0.3mm: 76.5 yards per roll, 306 yards total;
0.4mm: 44 yards per roll, 176 yards total;
0.5mm: 28.5 yards per roll, 114 yards total;
0.6mm: 18.5 yards per roll, 74 yards total;
0.2mm / 14LBS; 0.3mm / 28 LBS; 0.4mm / 39 LBS; 0.5mm / 50 LBS; 0.6mm / 61 LBS
Knot Tying Instructions
- The thread is very easy to tie in knots. The knot can be tied in a regular way for normal light-duty hanging, sewing, or weaving.
- For hanging heavy items or projects requiring higher tension, the knot needs to be tied like a fishing line knot;
- Invisible thread made from nylon; Strong, durable and non-stretch; Hand or machine sewing compatible; Tangle-free; Waterproof; This thread negates the need to match fabric colors;
- Great for quilting, sewing, upholstery, seaming, pearl or illusion style jewelry making, seed beads beading, hanging decorations, hair weaving, embroidery, or even fishing and photography;
- Heavy duty transparent nylon cord; Tension: 14LBS (0.2mm); 28 LBS (0.3mm); 39 LBS (0.4mm); 50 LBS (0.5mm); 61 LBS (0.6mm); Easy to work with; Easy to find thread ends;
- Four spools; 0.2mm: 136.5 yds per roll, 546 yds total; 0.3mm: 76.5 yds per roll, 306 yds total; 0.4mm: 44 yds per roll, 176 yds; 0.5mm: 28.5 yds per roll, 114 yds total; 0.6mm: 18.5 yds per roll, 74 yds total;