Mandala Crafts 1.5mm Satin Nylon Chinese Knot Rattail Macramé Beading Knotting Cord
Size:1.5mm,60M or 65 Yards | Color:White
This roll of satiny nylon cord has really rich colors and a very soft touch. It works well in needed applications with enough stiffness to use it without twisting or collapsing but silky enough to adjust the placement and tightness easily. The material of the cord is sturdy and does not break apart easily.
There are many different applications of the cord. It can be used in crafting, jewelry making, knotting, and many other DIY projects. They can also be used as ribbons or trim. Some even use it to wrap around wine bottles and glasses. The bright colors of the cord give it a delicate and upscale look. The cord spool is long enough for several small and large projects. The cord can be used as a single cord, or as multiple cords for a heavier finished product.
Actual colors may vary slightly from the images due to monitor resolution settings and photographic lighting. Colors also vary from dye lot to dye lot;
About Mandala Crafts
Mandala Crafts is a company located in Austin, TX. We have been making quality jewelry accessories for more than 15 years. All our products are made with care and professionalism.
We offer a 30-day no questions asked money back warranty. Click the "ADD TO CART" button on this page to order your roll today!
- SHINY SILKY RATTAIL CORD made from nylon with a nice satiny sheen; Smooth and soft without snags; Ends can be singed or sealed with a lighter or flame without fraying.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS- Jewelry making, costume and garment making, sewing, micro macramé, crafting, wrapping, beading, Chinese knot making, and even handmade sign making;
- DURABLE STURDY CORD- Thickness: 1.5mm;
- LONG CORD - Length: 60M; As the manufacturer, we offer this product item at an affordable price with impeccable and uncompromising quality.
- Every spool is marked with the Mandala Crafts sticker. Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.