Shirring Elastic Thread for Sewing - Thin Fine Elastic Sewing Thread for Sewing Machine Knitting by Mandala Crafts 0.6mm 87 Yards
Looking to give your old favorite sweater some elasticity again? This elastic sewing thread is exactly what you need! The elastic sewing machine thread adds stretch and can be cleanly sewn into a variety of upholstery, garments and projects. This elastic thread for sewing clothes has almost no lint and slides through material smoothly without constricting elastic bands like traditional thread. For a more professional fit and form, this shirring elastic thread for sewing machines is handy for altering garments to fit your exact size and needs. With an elastic shirring thread that has the perfect balance of elasticity and strength, any garment can be made to look and feel brand new.
This thin elastic sewing thread is easy to thread without the risk of catching and kinking, making it ideal for friction-less hand, machine and professional sewing. Use it to gather, shirr, and smock on a variety of lightweight garments and home décor. This sewing thread with elastic beautifully stiches into fabric allowing you to stitch up seams, make ruffles, or effortlessly repair tears and rips in your favorite garments. Great for inducing elasticity in older woven products, this elastic thread can be used to tighten knitted socks, stockings, legwarmers, sleeves, shirt collars, cuffs and much more! Its adequate weight and strength are useful on crocheted garments where stretch recovery is typically insufficient. The elastic sewing thread for sewing machines provides extra support for knit and crocheted ribbing for socks and sweaters. This string for DIY crafting is a great choice for making small bracelets, necklaces, keychain rings, doll clothing, hair-ties, trims, tutus, cozies or toys. Consider this thread wonderful for anything requiring stretch, a revamp, or alterations
Great for Repairs & DIY Sewing
Premium Quality Shirring Thread
- Made of Durable Fabric Material & Rubber
- Easily Repairs Rips & Tears
- Compatible with Spandex, Cotton, Cashmere & More!
- Fray, Snag & Breakage-Resistant
- High Tensile Strength
- For Machine & Hand Sewing
Fine Elastic Sewing Thread
Sturdy, Versatile & Comfortable
- Fit for embroidering, gathering, shirring, crimping, smocking or hemming fabric.
- Well-suited for straight, zigzag or decorative stitching.
- Repair shirred dresses, sweaters, blouses, hats, mittens, socks & more!
- Create bracelets, necklaces, doll clothing, hair ties, headbands, tutus, cozies & other DIY sewing projects
- Strong Yet Flexible
- Colorfast & Bleed-Free
- Soft & Smooth-Sliding
|Knit Elastic Band||All Purpose Serger Sewing Thread||Pre-Wound Sewing Thread Bobbin Set||Elastic Lace Ribbon||Flat Elastic Sequin Ribbon|
|Color||White||Taupe||36 Assorted Colors||Pink||Orange|
|Material||Polyester Fabric & Latex Rubber||100% Spun Polyester||100% Spun Polyester||Nylon Polyester Fabric & Flat Spandex Cord||Plastic, Polyester, Acrylic & Rubber|
|Size||2" Wide; 25 Yard Roll||20S/2; 24,000 Yards||40S/2; 88 Yards||1" Wide; 55 Yards||1" Wide; 10 Yards|
- Fine elastic thread for sewing made of durable elastic fabric material; Strong yet flexible; Fray, snag, and breakage-resistant; Soft and smooth-sliding; Colorfast
- Thread elastic for sewing apparel, home décor, and embroidery projects; Fit for gathering, shirring, crimping, smocking, or hemming fabric using straight, zigzag or decorative stitching; Stretchy material compatible with spandex, cotton, or cashmere
- Thin elastic thread apt for DIY crafts, doll making, or shirring crocheted cuffs, socks and sleeves; Suitable as tracer yarn for knitting or crochet work; Great for lightweight dresses, sweaters, jackets, tops, hats, or mittens; Easily repair rips and tears
- Knitting elastic thread with high tensile strength, adequate luster, and strong wear resistance; To be used in sewing machine as bobbin thread only; Easy to use, transfer onto machine, bobbin, and store
- Sewing elastic thread in bulk package; Length per roll: 87 Yard; Diameter: 0.6mm