Macrame Cord Cotton Rope Macrame Supplies 3 Ply Twisted Macrame Rope String Yarn for Plant Hanger Wall Hanging Knitting Wedding Décor by Mandala Crafts Natural 5mm 109 Yards
Is it frustrating that your craft cord frays too easily? Do you feel that some thick macrame cord is so stiff that it gives you callouses? This roll of pliable macrame yarn with an organic approach might be the answer. Made from 100% natural cotton without polyester or recycled material, the cotton cord has a nice weight and is soft to the touch and super finger friendly. Compared to hemp macrame cord, this gentle-textured colored rope can hold shape without loose strings. The ends can be feathered into a nice fray to make fringe or tassels and add a bohemian touch to projects. Without any chemical conditioning, the porous braided macrame cord with vivid true color is very easy to dye. The tightly woven cotton braiding cord is also compatible with a variety of crochet hooks and knitting tools.
For adult or child beginner or experienced crafter, the flexible-colored rope cord is ideal for no sew projects such as macrame, thread working, gardening, scrapbooking, packaging, wrapping, and general tying. It is the go-to craft rope for DIY home projects like creating a wall hanging, building a plant or picture hanger, and weaving a hammock. This soft cotton rope is also great for décor. From creating a wedding backdrop, wrapping a gift, or embellishing a light fixture, it can cover it all.
The solid natural cotton macrame cord has great tensile strength and is perfect for repairing chairs, fences, and blinds. At home, use this macrame accessories for trivets, dreamcatchers, coasters, boho-style pillows, decorative leaves, table runners, or window shades. You can wrap it around furniture, hang pictures or lanterns, tie back curtains, and clotheslines. The comfortable crafting rope is also great for DIY hobbyists making jewelry, gifts, wristlets, and bag handles. The application is so versatile that it can be used to create mask ear loops, belts, drawstrings, pet-safe toys, scratching posts, and hammocks.
Premium Natural Cotton Macrame Cord
- Made from 100% natural virgin cotton material
- Easy to untwist and feather for fringe & tassel making
- Easy to work with, cut & tie knots
- Continuous length & consistent shape
- Strong & durable
- Colorfast & bleed free
Wide & Versatile Applications!
- Create wall hangings, plant holders, picture hangers, & hammocks
- Craft wedding backdrops, gift wrap, & light fixture embellishments
- Repair chairs, fences & blinds
- Weave trivets, baskets, dream catchers, coasters, boho-style pillows, decorative leaves, table runners & window shades
- Wrap around furniture, hang pictures or lanterns & tie back curtains
- Design jewelry, gifts, wristlets, belts, mask ear loops, drawstrings & bag handles
- Build pet toys, scratching posts & hammocks
- Machine washable & dryable
- Pliable & soft to touch
- Bio Friendly & Odor-Free
- Suited for indoor & outdoor use
Great for All Kinds of Creative Projects!
Great For Projects Big & Small
Create unforgettable wedding altar backdrops, comfortable hammocks, or even something small like cat toys and key chains
Create Unique Embellishments
Add a boho-chic touch to jewelry scrapbooks, gift boxes and much more!
Versatile & Stylish
Create one of a kind clothing pieces, costumes and accessories. This sturdy cord can endure a lot of wear and is machine washable!
1. Spray the cord with waterproofing spray to extend lifespan
2. Not for use as climbing rope or other tactical uses for outdoor activities
|Cotton Waxed Cord Thread
|Chinese Knotting Satin Rattail Cord
|Soft Drawsring Replacement Rope Cord
|Unfinished Natural Wood Rings Kit
|Metal Ring Hoop Kit
- Twisted cotton rope made from 100% natural virgin cotton material; Strong and durable cording; Colorfast and bleed free; Machine washable and dryable; Pliable and soft to touch; Biodegradable and odor-free; Suited for indoor and outdoor use
- Macrame cotton cord for macrame DIY crafting, knitting, crocheting, thread working, gardening, scrapbooking, packaging, decorating, knotting, wrapping, tying, and jewelry making
- Cotton macrame cord for making plant hangers, dreamcatcher, decorative leaves, wall hanging, drawstrings, wrapping bottles and furniture, building hammocks, repairing chairs and fences
- Macrame string with 3 strands; Easy to work with, cut, and tie knots; Easy to untwist and feather for fringe and tassel making; Can be dyed
- Colored macrame cord in bulk wholesale yardage; Twisted cotton string in single spool pack for easy dispensing; Continuous length and consistent shape