Flat Waxed Thread for Leather Sewing - Leather Thread Wax String Polyester Cord for Leather Craft Stitching Bookbinding by Mandala Crafts 150D 0.8mm 273 Yards Red
Did you go to a local store trying to find a tough leather sewing thread and come home empty handed? This heavy duty waxed polyester cord with earthy and vibrant color is the answer. Evenly dyed and lightly waxed, this round wax cord has outstanding tensile strength. It is not as sticky as regular whipping waxed linen thread, and yields strong, attractive stitching without leaving wax residue on your sewing surface. This malleable sewing string is able to retain shape and the true color shades allow for a wide range of creative projects. Used by professionals, this waxed thread for leather sewing not only lays down flat without creating extra swell, but also adds an elegant finishing touch to your leather stitching project.
From sewing leather clothing and accessories such as jackets, belts, handbags, hats, and boots to fixing upholstery such as sofa, chair, and recliners, this strong and finely woven waxed cording will have you covered. The adaptable leather stitching thread is also great to keep around the house to sew holsters and sheaths, restitch softballs, wrap handles, or repair harnesses, leashes, or horse blankets. For crafty people, this waxy leatherworking string is must to have to wrap bottles, make tie dyes, repair camping gear, trampolines and sleeping bags, bind scrapbooks and journals, weave baskets, or create dreamcatchers and sun catchers. this waxed sewing thread for leather is compatible with different jewelry making findings, making it great for beadwork and making jewelry such as friendship bracelets, leather bracelets, surfing jewelry, or mala prayer beads. This hardy waxed thread is also great for stitching up cart covers, auto top, sails, car seats, or motorcycle chaps. The usage is so versatile the it can also tie plants as well as repair carpets and dog toys.
Use for a variety of repairs & projects!
Premium Quality Waxed Polyester Thread
- Made from lightly waxed braided polyester
- Easy to seal, cut, knot, stitch, glue, tie, or thread
- Continuous length, consistent shape & color
- Heat Treatable Ends
- Fray & Unravel Resistant
- Easy to Pull Through & Find Ends
Strong, Durable & Versatile Waxed Thread
Great for Repairs & DIY Projects!
- Leatherworking:create wallets, purses, backpacks, belts, shoes & more!
- Repairs:fix furniture, car upholstery, horse saddles & blankets, footballs, baseballs & old luggage.
- DIY:use for bookmaking, tie dying, picture hanging, & making dream catchers, sun catchers & wind chimes.
- Jewelry:great for bracelet making, beading, braiding & creating micro macrame jewelry.
- Compatible With:leather, vinyl, suede, canvas, & other thick fabrics.
- Colorfast, Will Not Fade or Bleed
- Lightweight & Pliable
- Suits Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Smooth & Comfortable to Touch
Repairing Leather Products
Creating Unique Jewelry
|Bonded Nylon Sewing Thread||Cowhide Leather Strip||Leather Stitching Pony Horse||Wax Polyester Whipping Twine||Round Waxed Leather Sewing Thread|
|Color/Material||Russet Brown||Brown||Plain Wood||Natural||Assorted Colors|
|Size/Length||T90 #92 280D/3, 1100 Yards||2.5" Wide, 50" Long||14"||1mm, 164 yards long||1mm, 24 Yards|
- Leather sewing thread made from braided polyester; Lightly coated; Durable, sturdy, and pliable; Colorfast and will not fade or bleed; Lightweight, smooth surface, and comfortable to touch; Waterproof and fits indoor and outdoor use
- Wax thread with continuous length and consistent shape and color; Easy to seal, cut, knot, stitch, glue, tie, or thread; Heat treatable ends; Fray and unravel resistant; Easy to pull through and find ends
- Waxed string for leather sewing, leathercraft, tie-dyeing, book binding, hanging, wrapping, upholstery, shoe repairing, bookmaking, bracelet making, beading, braiding, and micro macrame
- Waxed leather thread for hand sewing, heavy duty sewing machines, leather working stitchers, needles, and awls; Compatible with leather, vinyl, suede, canvas, and other thick fabric
- Waxed cord supplies in bulk package; Repair or sew shoes, bags, carpets, saddles, wallets, luggage, tents, footballs, baseballs, edge belts, create dream catchers and wind chimes