Clam Shell Bead Tip - Clamshell Calotte Knot Cover – Crimp Cover Jewelry Making Finding End Cap Beads for Necklace Bracelet by Mandala Crafts
Are you looking for bead crimp covers to secure your handmade jewelry while covering up knot? Are you tired of using messy glue to fasten your jewelry? This beading finding kit gives jewelry a strong and professional finish without any knots showing! The crimp bead metal is soft enough to work with hand tools, yet sturdy enough to secure your creations. Thread your string through hole of crimp bead cover and crimp the two halves together to hide knot. The hook at the end of the jewelry crimp beads can be bent down to create a secure loop to easily attach to a jump ring or clasp.
These jewelry end clasps are the perfect addition to any pendant, keychain, charm, sun catcher, bookmark or any other creation. Compatible with jump rings, lobster clasps and seed beads, this set of bead tips are great for repairing jewelry and comes in a variety of colors. Compared to sterling silver crimp bead covers, this crimp bead kit requires little to no polishing. These jewelry clam covers are also more malleable than stainless steel bead tips, making them ideal crimp end caps for jewelry making.
Premium Quality Bead Tips
- Made from Brass-Based Alloy Metal
- 5 Colors: Gold, Silver, Rose Gold, Gun Metal & Platinum
- Compatible with jump rings, lobster clasps & seed beads
- Lead & Nickel-Free
- Sturdy & Durable
- Rust & Tarnish-Resistant
Clamshell Calotte Crimp Covers for Jewelry Making
Great for Repairs & DIY!
- Hide the knots in your DIY jewelry & provide a sleek appearance.
- For use in handmade earrings, bracelets, necklaces & other jewelry.
- Ideal for use with silk, leather, linen, nylon & cotton cord.
- Tie knots behind the caps to ensure your jewelry stays secure
- Malleable Yet Strong
- Easy to Apply & Install
- Requires Little to No Polishing
Instructions for Use:
Thread the bead tip through the string.
Tie off a knot (or secure a crimp bead) big enough that it won't slip through the bead tip's hole. Cut off excess string.
Crimp the the bead tip to cover the knot. Loop a jump ring through the hole of the bead tip.
Repeat on the other side of the piece. Add a lobster clasp on one end of the bracelet. All done!
|Elastic Jewelry Crystal String||Satin Rattail Nylon Cord||Metal Crimp End Spacer Bead Set||Lobster Clasp & Jump Ring Finding Set||Crimp Bead Knot Cover Set|
|Color||Clear||Teal||Silver, Gold, Antique Bronze, Copper, Platinum & Gunmetal||Copper, Antique Bronze, Gunmetal, Gold, Silver & Platinum||Copper, Antique Bronze, Gunmetal, Gold, Silver & Platinum|
|Size||0.5mm||2mm||2mm & 2.5mm||12mm Clasp, 5mm Ring||3mm & 4mm|
|Count/Length||109 Yards||100 Yards||4500 pcs||960 pieces||700 pcs|
- Clamshell calotte made from brass-based alloy metal; Sturdy and durable; Rust and tarnish resistant; Lead and nickel free; Easy to apply
- Clamshell knot covers hide the knots in your handmade jewelry to provide a sleek appearance; Clam shell crimp covers for earrings, bracelets, and necklaces
- Crimp cap knot cover to join thread to a clasp by sliding cord through hinge side of clamshell endcap, knotting the cord then pressing together with flat nose pliers to hide knot
- Clamshell wire cover ideal for silk, leather, linen, nylon and cotton cord; Tying knots behind beading caps ensures your jewelry will stay secure
- Crimp covers in bulk; 8 x 4 x 3mm calotte: 100 PCs each color; 5mm jump ring: 200 PCs each color; 12 X 7mm lobster clasp: 30 PCs each color; Tiny crimp beads: 100 each color; Total: 2150 PCs