Yoga Zen Meditation 11mm Wood 108 Prayer Beads Mala Necklace with a Charm
This beautiful Zen Buddhist symbol prayer beads mala is made from wood. It has 108 beads, accent beads, a guru bead, and a beautiful dharma wheel knot. Buddhist prayer beads are very commonly used by Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese, and Korean Buddhist monks. The string is not elastic, it can wrap around your wrist up to five times. The charm, such as the om, tree of life, and yin yang charm, can be removed. This prayer bead necklace can also be used as a wrap bracelet, japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala, or rosary. This is not only a stunning piece of wood jewelry but also a very unique yoga or meditation jewelry.
- Chunky Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Beads Necklace Made from Wood and Alloy Charms
- Bead Size: 11mm; Long Prayer Beads Length: 48 Inches; The String is Not Elastic
- Great Fashion Prayer Beads Necklace, Mala, Worry Beads, Rosary for Yoga, Meditation, or Prayer Chanting Purpose;
- Handmade Wood Necklace or Wrap Bracelet
- Unique Yoga and Meditation Inspired Charm Options: Om Symbol, Tree of Life, Lotus Flower, and Yin Yang Charm