Yoga Meditation Imitation Coral 108 Prayer Beads Mala Necklace with a Charm (Buddha Statue)
This beautiful Zen Buddhist symbol prayer beads mala is made from imitation coral beads, they are manmade material. It has 108 beads and a guru bead made of imitation ivory (manmade, not natural). Buddhist prayer beads are very commonly used by Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese, and Korean Buddhist monks. The string is not elastic, it can wrap around your wrist up to four times. The charm, such as the om, tree of life, and yin yang charm, can be removed. This prayer bead necklace can also be used as a wrap bracelet, japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala, or rosary. This is not only a stunning piece of imitation coral jewelry but also a very unique yoga or meditation jewelry.
- Buddhist Prayer Beads Necklace Made from Imitation Coral (Manmade Material), Imitation Ivory Guru Bead (Manmade Material) and Alloy Charms
- Bead Size: 8mm; Length:34 Inches; The String is Not Elastic
- Great Fashion Prayer Beads Necklace, Mala, Worry Beads, Rosary for Yoga, Meditation, or Prayer Chanting Purpose;
- Handmade Imitation Coral Necklace or Wrap Bracelet
- Unique Yoga and Meditation Inspired Charm Options: Om Symbol, Peace Sign, Tree of Life, Buddha, Lotus Flower, Elephant, Endless Knot, Yin Yang Charm