White Metal Tibetan Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Prayer Wheel Pendant Necklace
A Tibetan prayer wheel is a cylindrical wheel is called khor in Tibetan. It is normally made from metal, wood, or stone. Tibetan mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum, is normally written on the outside of the wheel. Tibetans believe spinning or wearing such a wheel will have the same effect as reciting the mantra prayer, which will bring peace and fortune. It is a fashionable pendant necklace, for men and women, to wear on any occasion. It is also a great piece of Buddhist jewelry as a reminder of your meditation, yoga, and japa practices.
- Made from White Metal Alloy
- Size: 1.4 X 0.5 X 0.5 Inches;
- Necklace Chain: 18 Inches; ( One end was left loose on purpose so that you can adjust the length of the necklace. Please use pliers to tighten one end before you wear it.)
- Handmade in Nepal; Beautifully Crafted Handmade Om Mantra Necklace
- Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra Engraved around the Outside