Waxed Cord Necklaces with Clasp, Bulk Necklace Rope String for Jewelry Making; 18 Inches, 100 PCs; by Mandala Crafts
Have you been bogged down by the tediousness of making a pendant necklace with a clasp? Cutting the cord and installing all the jewelry findings one by one is just not feasible for mass production. This bundle of premade necklace ropes especially for pendant necklaces will change your jewelry making norm. The installation is as simple as slipping the pendant through or hooking the pendant connector on the necklace string. No need to find missing cord ends! No messy glue! With this necklace kit, everyone can make jewelry like a pro.
This well-made and sturdy necklace making kit is intuitive. Adult, children, and kids alike can make a necklace or wrap bracelet with a pair of pliers and scissors. It fits all pendants with bail loops or holes larger than the necklace cord thickness. These soft and fraying resistant necklaces are designed for comfortable wear. They will not turn your neck green or pull your hair. The sturdy necklace fit a variety of pendants from light ones such as charms or pony beads to heavy ones such as clays, aromatherapy, or natural stone pendants. Create your own jewelry party favors with these. Collect the little ones and teach them how to make jewelry with this kit. For businesses, this kit is the most efficient one to bring to a crafts show or use in mass production.
Premium Quality Necklace Cords
- Made from solid material and lead-free alloy jewelry findings
- Lightweight, flexible, and will not irritate skin
- Easy to install
- No glue needed
- Deforming and fraying resistant
- Adjustable length
Versatile Jewelry Making Applications
- Pendant necklaces
- Charm and wrap bracelets
- Bead and charm anklets
- Pony and rondelle bead jewelry
- Unisex design
- Pairs well with a variety of pendants, charms, and other jewelry findings
- Handy jewelry accessories for hobby and business uses
What size of pendant will it fit?
- If the pendant connector loop size is larger than 4mm, you can slip on the pendant without taking off the coil cord end.
- If the pendant connector loop size is smaller than 4mm, you can uninstall the coil cord end, slip the pendant through, and reinstall the coil end. In this case, the pendant connector loop size must be smaller than the cord size, which is around 1.5mm to 2mm.
Can the length be adjusted?
The length can be easily adjusted. Use one hand to hold the cord and another hand to hold the coil cord end. Pull the coil cord end off. Cut the string to the desired length, insert the cord back to the coil end, and use a pair of pliers to squeeze the bottom ring on the spring end.
Do I need to glue the ends?
If you need to uninstall the coil cord end to install the pendant, Inserting the cord end and using a pair of pointy pliers to tighten the end should be secure enough. However, if you want extra security, a dab of glue will help.
The necklace cord is very versatile and it almost fits all kinds of pendants or charms, especially those in medium to large sizes or heavier pendants.
This instruction is for pendants with loop holes smaller than 4mm. If the pendant connector loop hole size is larger than 4mm, you can just slip on the pendant.
Simple Installation Instructions
This instruction is for pendant with loop hole sizes larger than 4mm.
- Rope necklace with lobster clasp and extension chain made from cotton waxed cord and alloy metal; Lead and nickel free; Durable and sturdy; Light weight, flexible, and will not irritate skin; Easy to install; No glue needed; Deforming and fraying resistant;
- Great for jewelry making, beading, and DIY crafting; Can easily add pendants, pony beads, crystals, rondelles, or charms to make necklaces, bracelets, or anklets;
- Unisex design; Pair well with a variety of pendants, charms, and other jewelry finding; Handy jewelry accessories for hobby and business use;
- Bulk wholesale quantity: 100 pieces of necklace cords with clasps; Rope thickness: 1.5mm; Extension chain length: 2 inches; Lobster clasp size: 12 x 7 mm; Adjustable length;