Tibetan Zen Buddhist Wooden 108 Meditation Mala Prayer Beads, 12mm (Silver Tone Oval Tree of Life)
Prayer beads, mala, or japa beads are very commonly used by Tibetan Buddhist monks or used as an ornament on a Buddha statue. They are usually made from wood such as sandalwood, bone, metal, or seeds. It normally has 108 beads and a guru bead. It has different names such as nichiren, juzu, or bahai in Korean, Japanese, or Hindu religion. They are great tools in Yoga or meditation practice.
- Tibetan Zen Buddhist Wooden 108 Mala Prayer Beads Made from Wood; Charm Made from Alloy;
- Wooden Bead Size: 12mm; Length: 46 Inches;
- 108 Beads and One Guru Bead;
- Great for Yoga or Meditation Practices; Can also be used as a set of rosary or worry beads;
- Different Removable Charm Selection: Tree of Life, Lotus Flower, Dharma Wheel, Peace Sign, Om Symbol, or Dorje;