Tibetan Zen Buddhist Symbols Endless Knot Dorje Mandala Pendant Necklace
Tibetan jewelry are mostly handmade in Nepal. They are normally designed in a primitive style, with an eternity knot or endless knot symbol, Mandalas, Dorje, or a Dharma Wheel imagery. It is a fashionable tibetan pendant necklace for men or women, to wear on any occasion. It is also a great piece of Buddhist jewelry as a reminder of your meditation, yoga, and japa practices.
- Handmade Tibetan Jewelry Dorje Pendant Necklace Made from Alloy and Synthetic Turquoise (Manmade, Not Natural Stone)
- Handmade in Nepal; PLEASE NOTE: One end of the chain is LEFT LOOSE on purpose so that you can adjust the length. Please put the loose end to the metal wire tube and squeeze the tube with a pair of pliers to tighten it before wearing.
- Unique Yoga Meditation Buddhist Handmade Tibetan Jewelry Pendant Necklace
- Please note that this pendant is handmade in Nepal. It is not as spotless as machine made products. Imperfection might exist due to the handmade nature. Imperfections include tarnishing, uneven surface, uneven edge, or chips on the stone surface.
- Tibetan Jewelry Necklace Pendant Size: 2 X 2 Inches