Tibetan Small 6mm Bodhi 108 Prayer Bead Mala Wrap Bracelet with a Removable Charm
The mala is handmade in Nepal. The string is elastic. This unique wrap around bracelet is made from bodhi seed beads, 6mm. It can be used as a rosary, Tibetan prayer beads, be worn by girls, women, boys, or men. The string of this mala is elastic. It can wrap around your wrist up to four times instead of double or triple times. This bracelet can be not only a jewelry piece but also a mala, a necklace, or a bracelet. This bracelet can be not only a jewelry piece but also a meditation or yoga tool.
- Bodhi Seed Kind: Star and Moon Bodhi; a.k.a.: Daemonorops Seeds (In Buddhism, they are called Star and Moon Bodhi Seeds). Origin: Tropical Areas in China, India, and Indonesia; Known for its inside solid high resin density wood-like texture with small black spots. Outside Color: Polished and Dyed Brown from Original White Color with Black Spots. A picture of a smashed seed is attached. Handcrafted Beads, imperfections may exist.Wrap Around 108 Tibetan Prayer Beads Mala Made from Bodhi Seeds;
- Handmade Wrap Bracelet or Worry Beads Necklace Embellished with Removable Charms
- Bead Size: 6mm ( Measured with a caliper);
- Length: 24 Inches; Elastic String: Wraps about 3-4 Times for a Perfect Wrap Bracelet
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices