Tibetan Simulated Agate Prayer Beads Mala Yoga Meditation Wrap Bracelet
The mala is handmade. The string is elastic. This unique wrap around bracelet is made from simulated agate black beads. It can be used as a rosary, Tibetan prayer beads, be worn by girls, women, boys, or men. The string of this mala is elastic. It can wrap around your wrist up to five times instead of double or triple times. This bracelet can be not only a jewelry piece but also a mala, a necklace, or a bracelet. It is great for mantra chanting, yoga, or meditation practices.
- Wrap Around Prayer Beads Mala Made from Simulated Agate Black Beads (Manmade, Not Natural Stone); Accent Beads made of Lotus Seeds and Alloy
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices;
- Black Beads Mala, Size: About 6mm; Length: 34 inches, Elastic String, Can Wrap up to 5 Times; Can be used as a necklace or a wrap bracelet
- Lotus Seeds (a.k.a.: Daemonorops Seeds or rattan seeds) Seed Origin: Tropical Areas in China, India, and Indonesia; known for its solid inside high-density wood-like resin texture with small black spots and holes natural to the seed. Outside Color: White; after being polished and dyed brown, it is known as the Star and Moon Bodhi Seed. Please note, the beads may have a few small dents, and this is one of the characteristics of natural lotus seeds. These are not lotus Flower seeds. This type of lotus seed prayer beads in Tibetan Buddhism has many names like moon and stars, Bodhi beads, lotus root, or linden nut
- Handmade Meditation Wrap Bracelet or Worry Beads Necklace Embellished with Removable Charms; Options Include: Tree of Life, Buddha, Yin Yang, Om Symbol, Lotus Flower, Bodhi Leaf, and Elephant Charms