Tibetan Light Wood 12mm Prayer Beads Wrist Mala and a Copyrighted Magnet
This wrist mala is made with wood. The bead size is 12mm. It is handmade in Nepal. The cord on this wood bead bracelet is elastic. It comes with a free copyrighted Buddha eye magnet. Tibetan Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting.
- Tibetan Prayer Beads Wrist Mala Made From 12mm Wood Beads
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices
- One Size Fits All, Elastic String; Handmade in Nepal
- Handmade Mala Bracelet or Worry Beads Bracelet
- Free Copyrighted Tibetan Buddha Eye Magnet