Tibetan Dragon Eye Bodhi Seeds Bracelet, Bodhi Seed Mala, Prayer Beads
Bodhi seeds have many different kinds. This style of Bodhi seeds in Tibetan is called dragon eye Bodhi seeds. This bracelet is made from natural Bodhi seeds. Pictures of one smashed Bodhi seed are in the images to show the inside of the bead. The beads have been polished. This bracelet is very comfortable to wear. Tibetan Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting.
- Made from Natural Dragon Eye Bodhi Seeds; (Pictures of one smashed bead are in the images to show the inside of the bead.);
- Bead Size: About 12.5 MM;
- Handmade Bodhi Seed Bracelets; embellished by a Buddha Charm
- One Size Fits Most (Elastic String).
- Great for Japa or Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices