Tibetan Buddhist Bodhi Lotus Seed Wrist Mala Prayer Beads Bracelet with a Charm
This unique Tibetan wrist mala prayer beads bracelet is made from star and moon Bodhi seeds. Star and moon Bodhi seeds are the most popular Bodhi is Tibet. They are Daemonorops seeds, which are known to it solid and dense texture inside with small black spots. They are usually polished and dyed brown. When the color is white before it was polished, it is also called lotus seeds. Malas or prayer beads are very commonly used in Hindu, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Tibetan Buddhist religion. It has many different names such as nichiren, japa, juzu, or bahai. This wrist mala can be used as a set of worry rosary prayer beads or for Yoga and meditation practice too.
- Tibetan Buddhist Bodhi Lotus Seed Wrist Mala Prayer Beads Bracelet Made from Star and Moon Bodhi Seeds; Bodhi Seed Kind: Natural Unpolished Star and Moon Bodhi Seeds; a.k.a.: Daemonorops Seeds (In Buddhism, they are called Star and Moon Bodhi Seeds). It is also called lotus seed if the color is white instead of dyed brown. Origin: Tropical Areas in China, India, and Indonesia ; Known for its inside solid and dense wood-like resin texture with small black spots.
- Bodhi Seed Size: 9mm; Length: One Size Fits Most; These are not lotus Flower seeds. This type of lotus seed prayer beads in Tibetan Buddhism has many names like moon and stars, Bodhi beads, lotus root, or linden nut.
- Removable Charm: Tree of Life, Eternity Knot, Om, Tibetan Mantra Prayer, Lotus, Buddha Head, Om Mani Padme Hum, Rose, or Dharma Wheel;
- The location of the charm is adjustable for the options with charms;
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices