Tibetan 108 Zen Buddhist Yoga Meditation Wood Prayer Beads Mala Necklace Wrap Bracelet (Silver Tone Tree of Life)
Prayer beads or malas are very commonly used in Chinese, Hindu, Korean, Tibetan, and Japanese Buddhist practices. It is also used in Yoga and meditation. This unique handmade prayer beads can be used as a set of worry beads, rosary, or mala. The string is elastic. It can be easily worn as a necklace or a bracelet. The bracelet charm location can be easily adjusted and or removed. This set of mala is made from wooden beads.
- Tibetan 108 Zen Buddhist Prayer Beads Made from Wood; Alloy Removable Charm;
- Great for Mantra Prayer Chanting, Yoga, or Meditation Practice;
- Elastic String Mala: Can be used as a necklace or bracelet;
- Bead Size; 8mm; Length: 32 Inches;
- Different Bracelet Charm Option: Lotus Flower, Bodhi Tree Leaf, Elephant, Tree of Life, Yin Yang, Om, Peace, Buddha, Mandala, and Om Symbol;