Tibetan 108 Zen Buddhist Wooden Mala Prayer Beads Necklace Wrap Bracelet (Buddha Statue)
This 108 zen Buddhist prayer beads mala necklace is made from wood. If the string is elastic, it can also be used as a prayer beads wrap bracelet. 108 prayer beads are very commonly used in Hindu, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese religion. It is also called japa or juzu beads. The materials to make them range can be quite different. Some are made from turuoise, wood, or jade. They are also used in Yoga and meditation practices.
- 108 Prayer Beads Mala Necklace Made from Cedar Wood;
- 108 Beads Prayer Beads Mala;
- Great Buddhist Japa Rosary Beads for Yoga or Meditation too;
- Mala Bead Size: 8mm; Length: 32 inches, Elastic String, Can Wrap up to 5 Times
- Handmade Japa Rosary Mala;