Simulated Lapis Lazuli Mala Prayer Beads Bracelet
This bracelet is made from simulated Lapis Lazuli stones. Pictures of one smashed stone bead are in the images. Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting. These synthetic lapis lazuli bracelets are embellished by buddhist symbol charms, like an Om Charm, Tree of Life Charm, etc; or one without a charm is available for purchase.
- Made from Simulated Lapis Lazuli (Pictures of one smashed stone bead are in the images to show the inside of the bead.);
- Bead Size: 8.5mm (Measured with a caliper);
- Bracelet Size: One Size Fits Most ( Elastic String );
- Handmade Simulated Lapis Lazuli Mala Beads Bracelet
- Great for Japa, Meditation, and Yoga Practices