Red Carved Wood Wrist Mala With Tibetan Charms, Yoga Wrist Mala
This is a very unique wrist mala with a premium quality charm. Tibetan Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting.
- Beaded Bracelet Made from Red Wood;
- Buddha Image or Writing Carved on Each Bead;
- Size: 11mm; Elastic String: One Size Fits Most;
- Handmade Bracelet; Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices
- Solid Brass Premium Quality Charm;