Mandala Crafts Rainbow Braided Kabbalah Red String Bracelet of Protection for Good Luck Fortune Health Love
Wearing a thin scarlet, red, colorful, or crimson string made from wool, leather, cotton, or other materials around the left wrist is common in many cultures and beliefs such as Kabbalah, Hinduism, and Buddhism. Jewish folk custom uses Kabala bracelets as tools to ward off misfortune caused by the evil eye and provide protections against danger. Sometimes they will be blessed with a religious prayer. The Asian culture believes wristbands made from red and colorful thread will act like amulets to bring good luck, prosperity, energy, friendship, fortune, health , love, or longevity.
This Mandala Crafts bracelet is handmade with reasonable quality. It does not cause any irritation even to baby skin. It is easy to wear, mixes well with other fashion jewelry, and is convenient to add charms on. It is a simple but attractive rope bracelet to remind you to keep a peaceful heart and help keep negative energy away. It can be worn by people at any age.
About Mandala Crafts
Mandala Crafts is located in Austin, TX. We have been manufacturing quality crafting products since 2001. All our products are made with professionalism and care.
- Made from braided strings and alloy; Fading resistant; Free Mandala Crafts jewelry pouch; Gift ready;
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Can be worn by women and girls; Silver tone metal Chinese longevity lucky lock charm;
- Length: 7.5 Inches; Thickness: About 0.25 inch;
- Great conversation starter; Thoughtful gift;
- WARRANTY: 45 days no questions asked; Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.