Meditation Wood Medicine Beads 108 Prayer Beads Mala Necklace with a Charm
This beautiful Zen Buddhist prayer beads mala is made from wood medicine beads. It has 108 beads and a guru bead. Buddhist prayer beads are very commonly used by Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese, and Korean Buddhist monks. The string is not elastic, it can wrap around your wrist up to four times. Tibetans believe that wearing medicine beads can balance the body's essential energies and promote well-being. It is said to promote healthy blood flow and circulation of energy. The charm, such as the om, tree of life, and yin yang charm, can be removed. This prayer bead necklace can also be used as a wrap bracelet, japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala, or rosary. This is not only a stunning string of medicine beads but also a very unique yoga or meditation jewelry.
- Tibetan Buddhist Medicine Bead Prayer Beads Necklace Made from Wood and Alloy Charms
- Bead Size: 9mm; Prayer Beads Length: 37 Inches; The String is Not Elastic
- Great Fashion Prayer Beads Necklace, Mala, Worry Beads, Rosary for Yoga, Meditation, or Prayer Chanting Purpose;
- Handmade Medicine Bead Wood Necklace or Wrap Bracelet; Handmade in Nepal
- Unique Yoga and Meditation Inspired Charm Options: Om Symbol, Tree of Life, Buddha, Lotus Flower, and Yin Yang Charm