Meditation Polished Rudraksha 108 Prayer Beads Mala Necklace with a Charm
This beautiful Zen Buddhist symbol prayer beads mala is made from polished rudraksha seed beads. It has 108 beads and a guru bead. It is Believed that Rudraksha seed was originated from the tears of Shiva. He had been meditating for many years for the welfare of all creatures. On opening the eyes, hot drops of tears rolled down and the mother earth gave birth to Rudraksha trees. Rudraksha seed malas are the original Vedic Beads of Power worn by the Yogis of India and the Himalayas for thousands of years to maintain health and to gain self empowerment and fearless life on their path to Enlightenment and Liberation. Buddhist prayer beads are very commonly used by Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese, and Korean Buddhist monks. The string is not elastic, it can wrap around your wrist up to four times. The charm, such as the om, tree of life, and yin yang charm, can be removed. This prayer bead necklace can also be used as a wrap bracelet, japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala, or rosary. This is not only a stunning piece of imitation bodhi jewelry but also a very unique yoga or meditation jewelry.
- Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Beads Necklace Made from Polished Rudraksha Seeds and Alloy Charms
- Bead Size: 8mm; Prayer Beads Length: 31 Inches; The String is Not Elastic
- Great Fashion Prayer Beads Necklace, Mala, Worry Beads, Rosary for Yoga, Meditation, or Prayer Chanting Purpose;
- Handmade Polished Rudraksha Necklace or Wrap Bracelet; Handmade in Nepal
- Unique Yoga and Meditation Inspired Charm Options: Om Symbol, Tree of Life, Buddha, Elephant, Lotus Flower, and Yin Yang Charm