Meditation Bent Cross Yak Bone 108 Prayer Beads Mala Necklace with a Charm (Bodhi Tree Leaf)
This beautiful Tibetan Zen Buddhist symbol prayer beads mala is made from yak bone beads. It has 108 beads plus accent spacer beads, and a guru bead. Each bead has a bent cross symbol on both sides. In Buddhism, this symbol stands for fortune and the Buddha's footprints and heart, it is said to hold the mind of the Buddha inside. Buddhist prayer beads are very commonly used by Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese, and Korean Buddhist monks. The string is not elastic, it can wrap around your wrist up to three times. The charm, such as the om, tree of life, and yin yang charm, can be removed. This prayer bead necklace can also be used as a wrap bracelet, japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala, or rosary. This is not only a stunning piece of bone jewelry but also a very unique yoga or meditation jewelry.
- Tibetan Prayer Beads Necklace Made from Yak Bone Beads and Alloy Charms
- Bead Size: 8mm; Length: 28 Inches; The String is Not Elastic
- Great Fashion Prayer Beads Necklace, Mala, Worry Beads, Rosary for Yoga, Meditation, or Prayer Chanting Purpose;
- Handmade Yak Bone Wrap Bracelet or Necklace; Handmade in Nepal
- Unique Yoga and Meditation Inspired Charm Options: Om Symbol, Peace Sign, Tree of Life, Buddha, Lotus Flower, Elephant, Endless Knot, and Yin Yang