Mandala Crafts Premium Quality Handmade Gemstone Inlaid Om Mani Padme Hum 4.5" Tibetan Singing Bowl
This is a premium quality singing bowl with turquoise and coral inlaid. Tibetan Buddhists use singing bowls as a signal to begin and end periods of silent meditation. Some practitioners use the singing bowl chanting, striking it when a particular phrase is chanted. Many Tibetan rinpoches and monks use singing bowls in monasteries and meditation centers today. Singing bowls are played by striking the rim of the bowl with a mallet. They can also be played by the friction of rubbing a wood, plastic, or leather wrapped mallet around the rim of the bowl to emphasize the harmonic overtones and a continuous "singing" sound. They are often made of seven metal. The design and symbols around the outside of the bowl are as pictured. Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.
- Made from Seven Different Metals; Coral Inlaid;
- Size: 4.5 Inches ( Buy with caution because some sellers use cheap Indian made bowls. The price difference is about 100%.)
- Tibetan Singing Bowl Handmade in Nepal; Free Dark Wood Wood Mallet ( Better Quality);
- Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.
- For Buddhist Meditation Techniques, Creating Tibetan Music and Sound Healing Therapies