Mandala Crafts Large Open Jump Rings for Jewelry Making, Chainmail, Key Chain, Charm Connector
This box contains 0.55 of a pound of big open jump rings. They are sturdy, easy to work with, and will not blacken hands. They are also easy to bend but hardy enough to hold their shape. The tone is easy to match with other antique bronze hardware such as chain links, keyrings, and jewelry findings. All the rings are slightly open and free of marring.
For jewelry making, these strong yet light-weight rings are not only great for making bracelets, necklaces, or earrings with unique patterns such as Byzantine style jewelry, but also handy for holding charms or pendants. For DIY crafting, these large jump rings are hard to find and easy to attach decorative pendants to keyrings or create ornaments.
For beginners who want to make creating chain mail a new hobby, this kit is an economical way to get started. These solid but flexible split rings are easy to weave and maneuver with or without a pair of pliers. Whether you want to do a helm weave, create a 4 in 1 mail, or build a delicate piece such as armor, this kit will have you covered.
Solid Large Open Jump Rings
- Made from iron-based alloy
- Durable and sturdy
- Consistent shape and tone
- Blur and mar free
- Easy and work with and will not blacken hands
Unique and Durable Jewelry Findings
- Create rustic and ethnic necklaces and bracelets
- Design dangle earrings
- Connect pendants and bracelet charms
- Accentuate Byzantine style jewelry
Versatile Crafting Applications
- Create chainmail armor
- Connect decorative pendants for key rings
- Great for DIY crafting
- Make ornaments
- Solid XL jump rings made from iron-based alloy; Antique brass plating; Durable and sturdy; Rustic design; Consistent shape and tone; Blur and mar free; Tarnish resistant; No discoloration when rubbed against skin;
- Great for jewelry findings, beading, chainmaille, keychains, DIY crafting, charm connecting, and ornaments;
- Bulk packaging: about 850 pcs; Free copyrighted lotus charm;
- Weight: 250G or 0.55 Pound; Thickness: 1mm or 18 awg;