Mandala Crafts Islamic Muslim 99 Misbahah Tasbih Prayer Beads Rosary Necklace for Men Women
This gorgeous but simple strand of Mandala Crafts Islamic prayer beads is well constructed and polished. These beads slide with ease while being used with prayers. The well-designed length make this kit not only a set of worry beads but also a necklace or bracelet. The divider beads can be easily distinguished by touch. It is a great tool for devotional zikr practice or a thoughtful gift to family and friends.
In Islam, Tasbīh or Tasbeeh is a form of dhikr that involves repetitive prayers of short sentences in the praise and glorification of Allah. Islamic rosary prayer beads, or misbaha, are used to keep track of counting with the right hand. They usually have 99 beads to assist in 33 Subhanallah, 33 Alhamdulillah, and 33 Allahuakbar prayers for glorification of God. The number, 99, also refers to the 99 names of Allah. They are normally made from wood such as sandalwood or olive, gemstones, crystal, plastic, and pearls. They are also used culturally to reduce stress.
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN: 99 beads and two dividers; 33 beads per section; 8mm;
- VERSATILE: Can also be a necklace or bracelet; Length: 28 inches;
- STURDY: Built to last; Strong woven string; Red tassel; Odorless: Mildew resistant;
- GIFT READY PRESENTATION: Mandala Crafts jewelry pouch;
- WARRANTY: 45 days no questions asked. Mandala Crafts, a trademark solely owned by Mandala Trading Inc., is the only distributor of Mandala Crafts.