Handmade Tibetan Elastic String 8mm Rudraksha Purple Goldstone 108 Prayer Beads Yoga Meditation Mala Wrap Bracelet with Removable Charms
The mala is handmade. The string is elastic. This unique wrap around bracelet is made from Rudraksha seeds, which are about 8mm. It is Believed that Rudraksha seed was originated from the tears of Shiva. He had been meditating for many years for the welfare of all creatures. On opening the eyes, hot drops of tears rolled down and the mother earth gave birth to Rudraksha trees. Rudraksha seed malas are the original Vedic Beads of Power worn by the Yogis of India and the Himalayas for thousands of years to maintain health and to gain self empowerment and fearless life on their path to Enlightenment and Liberation. It can be used as a rosary, Tibetan prayer beads, be worn by girls, women, boys, or men. The string of this mala is elastic. It can wrap around your wrist up to five times instead of double or triple times. This bracelet can be not only a jewelry piece but also a mala, a necklace, or a bracelet. It is great for mantra chanting, yoga, or meditation practices. The options for charms include Buddha, Om, Tree of Life, Elephant, Anchor, Bodhi Leaf, Owl, and Mandala.
- Wrap Around 108 Tibetan Prayer Beads Mala Made from Natural Rudraksha Seeds, a picture of a smashed seed is provided so you can see the natural interior of the seed; Accent Beads and Dividing Beads Made from Purple Goldstone (Goldstone is one kind of glittering glass made in a low-oxygen reducing process. All goldstone kinds are manmade material, not natural stone.)
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices;
- 108 Beads Mala, Size: About 8mm;
- Length: 39 inches, Elastic String, Can Wrap up to 5 Times; Can be used as a necklace or a wrap bracelet
- Handmade Wrap Bracelet or Worry Beads Necklace Embellished with Removable Charms;