Guru Beads for Mala Beads, Metal Beads
This box of Mandala Crafts® metal guru beads contains two sets of premium quality guru bead sets. They are hard to find unique guru beads. Guru beads are used to make Hindu and Buddhist prayer beads, and are on the end of a mala. You start counting the beads during meditation on one side of the guru bead, and when you have reached the guru bead again, you have done a full rotation. Most long malas are made with 108 beads in both Buddhism and Hinduism, because 108 is a sacred number. Mandala Crafts® takes pride in making products carrying our brand. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it for a refund in 30 days. No questions will be asked.
- Mandala Crafts® is a registered brand with the US Patent and Trademark Office. Our logo, brand, and slogan are all intellectual property of Mandala Crafts®. Mandala Crafts is the only authorized distributor of this brand on Amazon.
- Made from Brass Alloy; (54% to 65% Brass); Packaging: Two Sets of Guru Beads Per Box;
- Perfect for Prayer beads and Jewelry Making;
- Width: 11mm; Height: 18mm; Hole Size: Around 3mm;
- Mandala Crafts® takes pride in making products carrying our brand. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it for a refund in 30 days. No questions will be asked.