Buddhist Mantra Bracelet, Prayer Beads, Japa Mala, Dark Wood
This beautiful wrist mala is made from wood. The Buddhist mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum, is carved on each beads. The cord on this wood bead bracelet is elastic. Tibetan Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting.
- Tibetan Prayer Beads Wrist Mala Made from Wood
- Buddhist Mantra and Swastika Sign Carved on Each Bead
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices
- Elastic String, One Size Fits All; 12mm Beads
- 100% Handmade Mala Bracelet or Worry Beads Bracelet