14mm Wood Prayer Beads Wrist Mala Bracelet for Meditation #24
This wrist mala is made from wood. It is a very unique bracelet. The cord on this wood bead bracelet is elastic. Tibetan Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting.
- Tibetan Prayer Beads Wrist Mala Made from Wood;
- Handmade in Nepal, Handmade Mala Bracelet or Worry Beads Bracelet
- Length: 7.5 Inches; Bead Size: 15mm
- Adjustable Size: One Size Fits All
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices