14mm Simulated Agate Prayer Beads for Meditation, Wrist Mala
This wrist mala is made from simulated agate. It is a very unique bracelet. Tibetan Buddhists use malas to count mantras. Prayer beads or malas are commonly used by Buddhists around the world. They are normally made from gemstone, bone, wood and seed beads. This wrist mala is easy to use with japa, which is the mantra chanting.
- Tibetan Prayer Beads Wrist Mala Made from Simulated Agate
- Handmade in Nepal; Handmade Mala Bracelet or Worry Beads Bracelet
- Length: 7.5 Inches; Bead Size: 14mm
- Adjustable Size: One Size Fits All
- Great for Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Practices