108 Tibetan Cedar Yoga Meditation Prayer Beads Mala Necklace Wrap Bracelet (Bodhi Leaf)
This 108 Tibetan Zen Buddhist prayer beads japa mala necklace wrap bracelet is made from wood. The string is elastic. It can be used as a necklace or a wrap bracelet, which can wrap around your wrist up to 5 times. Prayer beads are commonly used by Japanese, Hindu, Korean, Chinese, and Tibetan monks. They are also called juzu beads. They are also used in Yoga and meditation practice. They normally have 108 beads, one guru bead, and several counter beads. This prayer beads wrap bracelet has different charm options such as tree of life, Om, Tibetan mantra, eternity knot, Dharma wheel, or lotus flower. The charms are removable and its location on the prayer beads can be adjusted easily too.
- Tibetan Zen Buddhist Prayer Beads Rosary Mala Made from Wood;
- 108 Beads Plus One Guru Bead and Blue and Yellow Counter Accent Beads;
- Elastic String Yoga Meditation Wooden beaded Prayer Beads for Women or Men;
- Can be used as a necklace or a wrap bracelet, which can wrap up to 5 times; Bead Size: 8mm; Length: 32 Inches;
- Tree of Life, Om Symbokl, Tibetan Mantra, Dharma Wheel, Lotus Flower Removable Charm Options;